Friday, January 27, 2012

Is it haram to watch T.V or play video games during Ramadan?

I pray five times, read Quran, and read about Islam, but it still doesnt kill time! I wanted to know if I could watch stuff like Spongebob or iCarly. Not stuff with blood or cursing. Also, my brother is a huge video game fan and I'm trying to slow down his video game addiction. He likes play Call of Duty and I know by heart it has blood and killing Muslims so thats haram. Can he play stuff like mario? So can I watch T.V and play video games during Ramadan?|||If it is not haram outside of Ramadan then its not Haram during Ramadan. If it is haram outside of Ramadan then it is haram during Ramadan.





During Ramadan we get more reward for our good deeds. It's a time for more Ibadah and abstaining from sins. Alot of people would say that playing video games is a waste of time.|||let me correct you on call of duty, its not killing muslims, its killing terrorist. what kind of muslim would hold a gun and kill people. and i think you can watch tv, play video games as long as you have time for allah and it is not offensives to islam (bad scenes, making fun of islam etc)|||you can play games and watch tv as long as no cursing drinking or anything like that.


and you can play games or watch tv that is bloody or nasty or anything like that


and nothing inappropriate|||http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


this is your answer|||Didn't you just ask if it's haram to go on Facebook?





I'm starting to wonder if you're asking for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment