Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you delete samples from Nook e-reader?

My Barnes %26amp; Noble Nook e-reader came with two samples: "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson and "The Red Pyramid" by Rick Riordan.





I don't ever plan to read those two books and I want to remove them, but there is no Delete option. The instructions that came with the Barnes %26amp; Noble Nook says to Archive books rather than Delete them, but I don't see any Archive option either for the samples either.





How can I get rid of them?|||Their is no delete option unless you connect to the computer. I'm not sure if you are able to archive the built in work(s). Go to your Library, from what I read, hover over the book in the library, (on the scroll screen), and click "View Item Details %26amp; Options." At the bottom of that screen should be the Archive option. Hit that and when it goes back to the first screen hit "Hide Archived Items".





I'm not sure if the samples can be deleted though, if not then the only other way would be connecting it up to your computer, then deleting. To do this, connect to the computer and click on "My ebooks Library", you should get a list of all your books, then go to the one you want and click either "Delete" and it should give you another delete option or the option to archive.





Or logging into your Barnes %26amp; Nobles account online, going to your Library online and deleting from their.

No comments:

Post a Comment