Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo films?

I want to watch Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy but I'm not sure whether I should get the regular films or the extended TV mini series version, anyone know which is better?|||I really enjoyed the Swedish films. I was unaware of the mini series, but the films probably had a better budget, so I'd go with them.|||Please do not take the other two answers as advice. They are obviously die hard fans of the original trilogy, close minded, and are opposed to compromise or change. I've read the book, seen the trilogy, and the new film. The new one is better. It is way closer to the book and the character of Lisbeth is much more intriguing. The Swedish film is good too, but the new one is simply better. Watch both.|||Watch the trilogy. I will not even see this remake crap that just came out. Those 3 films were some of the best I have ever seen. If you don't like them, I will give you your money back. That is how good they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment