Friday, January 27, 2012

I need to make a crossword puzzle for this book!?

i read the book the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson, and for my english class i need to make a crossword puzzle, but I don't know what words i should use..


any helpp?? i need 25 words


thanks:)|||I haven't read the book, but basic suggestions would be character names, important locations (like the city/state/country everything happens in), and important objects (I'm sure "dragon" and "tattoo" would be good choices). Also, if any character says a word of short phrase a lot, like a catchphrase, you could use that.|||Choose 25 words from the book - and don't forget you can use common words, the little connector words, and other simple words.


Crosswords are actually quite fun to do. Pick one word that will be the theme for your puzzle, put it in the middle of the puzzle, and then work out from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment