Friday, January 20, 2012

Is the book "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson a good book?

I just checked it out today, and the beginning is a little boring and confusing. Will it get better?|||Stieg Larsson is a very long-winded author.

There are definitely some exciting aspects to the book and although I liked it overall, I don't ever recommend it to anyone because so much of it was a waste of my time.

The story isn't so good that it's worth the time.|||The beginning is really slow. After you get through the first hundred pages or so you wont want to put it down, and before you know it you'll be checking out "The Girl Who Played with Fire".|||Once you get about 150 pages in, you won't want to put it down. I thought it was boring in the beginning too, but it gets VERY good and unpredictable.|||Stick with it, once you get a bit further in it becomes engrossing|||Haven't read it but I heard it was good.|||NO! It is one of the only books I never finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment