Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some good authors for teen romance?

I am 16 and have read a lot, so far i'm liking authors similar to Lauren Barnholdt, Jenny Han, SIMONE ELKELES. And to anyone looking for something with a little more thrill be sure to read The Millenium Series by Stieg Larsson. I just finished the second book. AMAAZZZING! Thanks in advance :)|||Sarah Dessen and Deb Caletti are both amazing teen authors. I would say they're your best bet for teenage romance. Hope I helped. Happy reading!|||I'm not too sure, but try reading the classics such as: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Emma (Jane Austen - I love her); Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte); Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte) and also I quite like some of Thomas Hardy's works.





I'm 15 too and I think we have similar tastes so maybe you'll enjoy the classics as much as I did. I'm currently halfway through The Girl Who Played with Fire and love it too :) I can't put it down. I'm on Chapter 16 and I only started reading it this morning!





Also I quite like Jenny Han, my favourite is The Summer I turned Pretty - you've probably read it but I thought it was good anyway and if you haven't I reccomend it :) x|||Cora Harrison writers great, believable characters with love stories based on something other than "Yeah so (character's name) is sooooo hot."





I.e She's so much better than Stephanie Meyer.|||The Fallen series by Lauren Kate!!|||p.c cast


sarah dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment