Friday, January 20, 2012

Who has read the Millenium trilogy by Stieg Larsson?

I found the books quite interesting! How did you feel about them?|||I thought the books were okay, nothing extraordinary, but quite good. I'd read so many reviews before I read the first book, some good, but quite a few bad, so I suppose I didn't have very high expectations, but I did think it was quite interesting at times.


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is definitely the best book from the trilogy.|||Its one of the best mystery /thrillers I've read from the last decade. In fact comparing it to the Da Vinci Code, the characters are not simplistic one dimensional cut outs at all. The rich characterizations and explorations of dark behaviour remind me of Elizabeth George.





It is so sad that the author has passed away and we won't be meeting the characters for more than just 3 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment