Friday, January 27, 2012

Heja Sverige! Where is a good mail-order company for buying Swedish-language books online?

I'm English, but I speak and write Swedish. I would like to read Stieg Larsson and Jens Lapidus books in Swedish, but I live in England - those books are impossible to find in the bookshops (except translated, which I don't want). So where can I buy them and have them sent to me?|||Most webshops don't deliver outside Sweden or the nordic countries. Bokus however does!





http://www.bokus.com/cgi-bin/P_campaign_鈥?/a>





Lycka till!|||Abebooks.com is generally a good source for any books that are not available in the area you live but are common in other countries. They list new and used books from small independent bookstores all over the world so you could find someone in Sweden who is willing to ship to you. I use them to get books that are in print in the UK but not in the US. Shipping is usually pretty reasonable especially if you order multiple items from one dealer.





http://www.abebooks.com/?cm_mmc=ggl-_-US鈥?/a>|||hmm prova cdon.com. fast jag vet inte om dom skickar grejer till england, jag menar det finns h盲r i sverige, men dom kanske bara har en engelska version i storbrittanien. men det kanske 盲r v盲rt ett f枚rs枚k?? meniallafall, lycka till!|||AuctionDigger . info

No comments:

Post a Comment