Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some good books to read?

I haven't read books since 8th grade when I used to be really into them. What are some of the good books out there now?





Every time I go on amazon I see "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson". Is that a good book?|||There are several good books to read, and I have many favorites. What is your favorite genre of books? Here is a sampling of books and authors that I enjoy and maybe you will too:





The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams





Tamora Pierce - Any of her books are awesome


Laurel Hamilton- Again, any of her books are awesome, especially the Anita Blake series.





Or if you like comedy-type things the Georgia books by Louise Rennison, the first of which is "Angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging."|||I haven't gotten to that Stieg Larson book, but the first one "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" was excellent.|||Look up the author Brian Jacques (pronounced "Jakes").|||Yup, the Girl who kicked the Hornet's nest is quite neat :)





for more reading ideas, visit here http://bookreviews.bookrack.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment