Friday, January 27, 2012

What TV programmes would I like?

Don't know why, but I have gotten into subtitled detective dramas of late: Wallander, The Killing, Spiral, and the three Stieg Larsson films. Nothing seems to be good on the telly, so I am considering getting a DVD or something. Any ideas? I also like Dexter, CSI, and all ITV's Poirot adaptations. I do watch TV that doesn't involve people being done in, but that is not what I'm thinking about just now.|||"Durham County" is really good. There's the cop, his family, and the murderous neighbor... Multiple serial killers and a fine line between good guys and bad guys. In the same vein, "Luther" from the BBC.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OECTlMPB鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olSKmVsjF鈥?/a>|||CSI New York is good (it broke off from CSI or something like that), Starsky and Hutch is good (older TV show)


NCIS is good (that can kinda b classified as i cop show, i guess.)


and... i think that's all i got. :) hope it helped. :)|||Luther, a BBC cop show, is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment