Friday, January 27, 2012

Has anybody read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" by the late Stieg Larsson?

I asked because this book has been met with great acclaim and I was wondering if it's really as good as the media, bookstores and online ads make it seem? I've also read some reviews on Amazon saying that the book is overrated. What's your opinion on it?





Oh, and I've also read about the graphic sex (or rape?) scene. Many have called it disturbing. I'm thinking of "Best Answer" to whoever can type it down word-for-word. I'm curious to see how it was written...|||I know one woman who read it in two weeks. She said she "just could NOT put it down". I also know a man (co-worker) who tried reading it and couldn't get past the first 1/3 of the book. It was too limpid and weird for his tastes...."overrated".|||Dude, just watch the movie if you're to lazy to read to book.

No comments:

Post a Comment