Friday, January 27, 2012

Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy - any good?

I read the first and really enjoyed it, but i heard the second and third arent as good. Can anyone who has read all three tell me if the first is really the best of the bunch?


thanks :)|||If you enjoyed the first one, you should definitely read the second two, as they are nearly as good. Of course, the first is so awesome it can't be beaten, but the two come pretty close.


You'll enjoy them, trust.





L.x|||I always think that if they have gone to the trouble of a promo video the book is at least worth a really good look at. I love checking out book promo videos, these are great!|||My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon


Fans of paranormal romance will welcome the rare chance to see芒鈧their] favorite authors working in short form


http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-Fat-Supernatural-Honeymoon/dp/0312375042/?tag=partptl1-20


.................|||The first one is definitely the best, but it's worth it to read all three. The other two are still good, but the first one was so good it just couldn't be topped.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment