Friday, January 27, 2012

What to read after The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson?

Actually, I've read all three of his Millenium Trilogy. I loved them all. I loved the depth and reality of the characters. I loved the themes of righting social injustices by those in authority, of working outside the lines. Technology, hacking, journalism, intrigue, a dash of romance, and a thoroughly 21st century outlook on life and relationships, etc. Loved it.





I don't usually like crime novels, and I rarely enjoy detective stories, so I'm not looking for recommendations along those lines.





But I don't know what to read next. Help!








Also: somebody recommended the Aud Torvingen books, by Nicola Griffith. I read the first one. They were ok, but I wasn't that impressed.|||You might want to move into science fiction, maybe William Gibson? Mona Lisa Overdrive was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment