Friday, January 27, 2012

What should I read after Stieg Larsson's trilogy? (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo)?

I loved all three books. I loved the depth and reality of the characters. I loved the themes of righting social injustices by those in authority, of working outside the lines. Technology, hacking, journalism, intrigue, a dash of romance, and a thoroughly 21st century outlook on life and relationships, etc. Loved it.





I don't usually like crime novels, and I rarely enjoy detective stories, so I'm not looking for recommendations along those lines.





But I don't know what to read next. Help!|||here are some page-turners by Huston and Connelly





The Mystic Arts of Erasing All Signs of Death: A Novel by Charlie Huston





My Dead Body: A Novel by Charlie Huston





Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly





The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment