Friday, January 20, 2012

Is the book 'girl with the dragon tattoo' by stieg Larsson any good?

I keeping seeing it an hearing for there people that its good. Is it worth reading? Also what is it really about?|||I thought it was good. It started a bit slowly, but once I got past the first 60 or 70 pages, I couldn't put it down.





It's about an investigative journalist, Mikael Blomqvist, who is paid by a wealthy businessman to look into the disappearance of his niece, that took place about 30 years previously. Mikael is helped by a socially-awkward, somewhat disturbed but extremely clever woman, Lisbeth Salander, who has a few secrets of her own too.|||Oh, yes. It's brilliant.





Like the previous answerer mentioned, you might have to push yourself few the first few chapters, but it's worth it. I recommed reading it's sequels too - I finished the Girl who Played with Fire today and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment