Friday, January 20, 2012

Is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson a good book?

I'm reading that right now, I like it so far! Definitely worth the read, there are also 2 other books after it. "The Girl Who Knocked the Hornets Nest" and "The Girl Who Played with Fire". I am not sure if they are series per say but if you end up liking Larsson's work then go for it :D|||I've heard a lot about it, and I heard it's great. I'm reading the second book in the trilogy now (haven't read the other two), The Girl Who Played with Fire, and I love it. Though I heard the second one is better, I'm sure The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo should measure up.



Edit: Yeah, I don't think it's actually a series :)|||It's alright. It took me awhile to get into it though, a bit of a slow start, but it gets pretty good after that. It's on the best seller list, so you should definately give it a go. It just wasn't really my cup of tea - which is weird, since I usually enjoy mysteries.|||I personally have not read this book, but my younger sister did and said it wasn't a very good book, took her some time to get through it. Hope I have helped you.|||Yes. It's very good. The beginning is a little slow, but you hit a certain point of it and it becomes like crack. I couldn't put it down.|||This is always a matter of personal taste. But for me, definitely YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment