Friday, January 27, 2012

The girl with a dragon tattoo - Stieg Larsson?

I was just wondering because everyone is telling me that the Millennium Trilogy is so amazing and I read that the author died before finishing the forth book and he originally planned to write ten books. Is every book about different stuff or does the story just stop after the first three and we never get to read the end?





I am planning to read the Millennium Trilogy but it's a bit like reading a half of the book and then just stopping without knowing what happened next.





Thanks :-)|||http://www.amazon.com


I've heard nothing but rave reviews for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" from good friends, and will order it myself soon, when I finish buying "The Sandman" series.





To answer your question, I looked on Amazon (often do for research purposes) and see Larsson completed three books before his death to make a trilogy... he started a fourth, but it's too incomplete and family decided against anyone else finishing it...





I didn't see anywhere that he planned ten books... hmm...anyway...


I saw see these are/will be available as well...





"The Girl Who Played with Fire" (July, '09)


and


"The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" (May, 2010)





For me, a trilogy will suffice.


Like I wrote above, the right amount of "You HAVE to read this!"(-s) from friends convinced me...


PS. Yes, the books are about the same girl, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment