Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who read this book? reviews plz!!!?

HI!!! I read the millenium series and watched the movies and I'm completely FOND of it, I love it so much. All of my friends are into vampires and twilight stuff which I hate, like totally.


I'm so sad that Stieg Larsson is dead, I'm sure he would have wrote lots of other great novels.


I have no one to talk to about my book taste since I'm thirteen and no one my age has read it.





any reviews, comments? liked the book or didn't? are there other people my age who read the books?





thank you soooo much!|||go here http://www.stieglarsson.com/Millennium-s鈥?/a>


there is discussion boards on the right side click it


many fans are discussing the book as well


Good Luck|||read A STOLEN LIFE %26gt;%26gt;!!

No comments:

Post a Comment