Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I hide who I am, don't know what to do?

Everyone I know thinks I'm a girly, self involved, boy crazed, dumb, 'pretty' girl. It bugs me, but it's sorta my fault. I get honors at school, everyone thinks I'm failing, I love reading comic books and actual books of course I love Stephen King, Stieg Larsson, Jane Austen, and gaming out, drawing watching Star Trek, Dr.Who, Battlestar Galactica, I watch Firefly even though it didn't make it very far :p, When I'm out of highschool [I'm in grade 9] I want to be an engineer for a university.





I have nothing in common with any of my 'friends', I think I'm going to start a fresh slate as me in a new school next semester, I don't know if it's a good idea, but I think I need to show who I am. What would you do? :) Thank-You.|||**** everyone. live your life the way you want. you seem like a great person. keep reading stephen king|||What I would do is come clean to my friends. Tell them who the real me is. If they're real friends they'll accept you for you. If they don't or if you don't want to hang out with them anymore, make new friends with people who have the same interests as you.|||You should never be a shame of who you are.Be your self and let your friend no that you are smart.If they have a problem with that. then they was never your friend and the first place.|||Not everyone's thinking that way. I'm sure your classmates know, and that means, your friends should know too.





No one really talks about grade sin hgih school, just college..|||That's because children are lacking in knowledge and are cruel.


Adults love children so never feel alone.


Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment