Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What would be a written analysis to my poem? please refer to poetic devices..?

I am lonesome of plenty


Small limbs of a broken tree


Always looking to the ones above


For conduction,strength and safety.


One little limb trying


To keep the others from breaking away


Who will fall?


And who will stay?


Now I stand by myself


Looking at the earth through the rain


And I see the broken branches I knew


stray about me in pain.


We always found the way to hide the hurtful mistakes with some super sticker.


And some how ultimately the glue could hold no more.


There are these who have taken an axe


To the root of our very basis


And who have passed this demolition


Down to each recent generation.


If I could pick this axe


I would throw it deep into the lake


Never to come back again


To injure the generations that follow me.


How am I going to care for myself?


I can't even say, 'I've still got my healthiness!'


For too many years, I would sit lonely and weep.


Please Lord I need to know just, how am I?


I am one of many


But I know my life is different


And I know I can't turn back.


But alone I will go


And plant the new seeds


Where a beautiful tree will grow.








i wrote this poem to the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" from Stieg Larsson..it should represent the feelings and different phases from Harriet Vanger..and the Vanger Clan in general


what would be a written analysis to my poem?





Thanks in advance


michael|||Try rewriting it without the word "I."

No comments:

Post a Comment