Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Book reccomendations?

I like crime/thrillers





I have read Alex Cross series, Stieg Larsson and Twilight





I am also into classics.. american psycho, one flew over the cuckoos nest, to kill a mockingbird..





any other ideas?|||Some recent ones:





61 hours by Lee Child


Gone by Mo Hayder


The Last 10 Seconds by Simon Kernick





If you want to try some classics:





Agatha Christie - I started with the Murder on the Orient Express anno and read almost ever of her books


Raymond Chandler and E. S. Gardner are also in my top 10 :)|||im not sure this is the these are the kinds of books you looking for but i do think you will in joy them crank


maximum ride


go ask alice by anonymous


the summoning


the awakening


the reckoning





and if you like twilight you might like the house of night series from pc cast its about vampires and Cherokees and a goddess named nyx so i hope that helps|||kazuo ishiguro- never let me go


Jo Nesbo- the snowman


C J Sansom- Heartstone


Maya Angelou- i know why the caged bird sings|||All the books by Lois Duncan in particular Who killed my daughter?


The Stranger Beside Me and Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment