Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to play subtitles on xbox while watching movies from USB.?

have the Stieg Larsson's Dragon Tattoo Trilogy and I have put it on my USB. Its simpler to watch this way, no having to swap dvds, take out games, or need to take care of the DVD.





The DVD and my file on the USB include, Swedish audio track, English audio track and English subtitles.





I can get it to play on the xbox however, it automatically chooses the English dubs and won't let me switch.








VLC: I can choose any format I want. Only in Swedish, Swedish with English subs, English, and English with subtitles.





Windows media player / center: Only plays English dubbed.





Xbox 360 4gb Only plays English dubbed.|||If your Windows media play will only play the English version then the same will apply for the Xbox as that is what it uses to run video/audio media. It's a long shot, but if you wanted to try it you could go into the file you have the movie stored under and find the audio tracks, delete the ones you don't want and see if that will force it to play a certain one. I'm not familiar with the movie, but if it is foreign, and not made for American disc players the codes won't read the same thus limiting your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment