Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What else should I add to my summer reading list?

I'm a 16 year old girl.


So, far my list consists of:





Les Miserables by Victor Hugo


The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo


Emma by Jane Austen


The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux


Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (well I've read part of it, but I won't have time to finish before summer)


Villette by Charlotte Bronte


The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (I think that's his name)


The House At Riverton by Kate Morton





My favourite books are Gone With the Wind, Harry Potter, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Anne of Green Gables. I also LOVE any kind of historical fiction, as long as it's realistic. I don't tend to like mindless teen romances, so please don't suggest those. :)|||The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins





It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini





Any book from the "Royal Diaries" series for historical fiction|||From one 16 year old girl to another:





Anything by Jules Verne


Anything by Edgar Poe


The Arabian Nights


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and other storis by Lewis Carroll


Frankenstein


Little Men [My favorite book}


The Joy Luck Club


The Iliad and the Oddyssey|||Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz, translated by Kuniczek. It's a novel about the origens of the Christian church - the days of ST. Peter and St. Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment