Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which books should I read?

I have three books that I have to read for my summer reading list plus more that I want to read for myself





Summer Reading List. Which one should I read?:


1) The Partner - John Grisham


2) The Alchemist - Paul Coelho


3) The Chosen - Chaim Potok


4) Fences - August Wilson


5) The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold





For my own personal enjoyment. I will read all but which one should i read first:


1) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak - Stieg Larsson


2) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -


3) Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern





Anymore suggestions would be appreciated!|||SR: The Partner, The Alchemist, and The Chosen





I would read The Book Thief first. :]|||I'm going to be honest with, "Tom", you have a really gay summer reading list. Explosions? Intrigue? Action? Weapons? Where are they? What kind of guy are you, anyways?





Go read George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire"|||I would read The Lovely Bones-Alce Sebold / The Chosen-Chaim Potok/ and Fences-August Wilson


For personal reading start with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo|||The first list, well, Grisham is always good. Lovely Bones starts out well, but I didn't really like it by the end.





In the second list, I highly recommend The Book Thief. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is kind of hard to follow in the beginning and the story is very dark. Intriguing and engaging, but very dark.|||From your Summer Reading List, most defiantly Lovely Bones or Alchemist. Both are fantastic reads.


For personal, I wouldn't suggest Dragon Tattoo, but I loved Book Thief.

1 comment: