Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Want to read a book,where can I download it from for free?

I want to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.But it's not available here so I can't buy it.I can't download it from Amazon as they don't send stuffs here.


Can anyone help me by recommending me a site from where I can get it for free??|||There isn't anywhere where you can legally download it for free, or anyplace that will send it to you for free.|||Although it's probably a copyright violation in your country, you can find places on the internet to download the book quite easily. However Yahoo doesn't permit this kind of information to be given in its answers. I suggest asking a friend who's familiar with download sites, or google the word "download" + the title/author. Or learn how to use torrents.





But of course I recommend you don't violate copyright. The decision is up to you.|||It's not available for free. Why don't you ask a local bookstore to order it for you?



I'm also a little bemused by why Amazon not shipping where you live means you think it's OK for you to steal it. Why aren't you asking for other sites where you can pay for it? Why haven't you told us where you live?



Edit:



https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥?/a>



Amazon appears to ship to Bangladesh? So you're sorted.|||You can't get it for free as there are copyright issues and it's illegal. You can possibly download from library if they have it to borrow or you can also try http://www.kobobooks.com.|||Books that are in copyright cannot be LEGALLY downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment