Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The girl with the dragon tattoo?

I started to read the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson because everyone is talking about how good it is. I am wondering when it will get interesting. All that is happening right now is all this political and trial boring stuff that I don't understand at all. Is the whole book like this or just the first few chapters. If it does get past all that where does the good parts start and could you just tell me a summery or something about what's happening at the beginning. PREFERABLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THE BOOK PLEASE. Thanks.|||i didnt understand it at first either (im 15) but it doesnt get to the rising action until the end. However, i do recommend that you do not skip over anything, thats lazy and believe me, the back is waaaaay to good not to read and everything somehow fits into the ending so if you skim, youll be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment