Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Help me!! I can't decide what to read--It's a CRISIS!!?

I can't decide what to read...


So I've got it down to three books:





4th of July by James Patterson. It's the fourth book in a series called "The Women's Murder Club." Really love the series, just finished the third and it left with a cliff-hanger so I really want to get to that one.


Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. Second book in the True Blood series. Finished the first one, I liked it but didn't love it. I only want to get to through that series to get to the fourth book since I'm ADDICTED to the show. I've heard the new series is going to be based off the fourth book.


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Started reading it two weeks, got about 200 pages through. Started to really enjoy the plot line, I saw how interesting it gets once you get pass the boring intros. I'm also waiting to see the movie until I finish reading the book, which I've been DYING to see.





So, which is the book for me?|||James Patterson, hands down. Better than those two books, definitely.|||Throw a fourth into the ring - it's an ebook, available on Amazon.com or on Smashwords.com, titled On The Rim, by Florida Town. It's had good reviews.|||i think the 4th of july one because james patterson is a very good acter i read alot of her books|||The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment