Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HELP - I want to find the swedish script for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - it was originally titled Man?

HELP - I want to find the swedish script for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - it was originally titled Man Som Hatar Kvinnor and written by Nicolai Arcel %26amp; Rasmus Heisterberg - does anyone know where I can obtain the "Skript" online or an online or offline store where I can buy this first script in the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson? I just watched the Dubbed version of the first movie and Im reading the second movie - they are incredible and Im an aspiring screenwriter so I must read the screenplay . ..|||I really don't think you can find the script online, sorry.


But here is a Swedish book shop where you can order the book on swedish from: www.bokus.se


In the bottom of the page, you can select English as page language.

No comments:

Post a Comment